Start with our small plates of soul-warming comfort food that will introduce new classics to make you rethink what it means to cook and eat in the South. In traditional style, these small plates are meant to be shared.
- Bone Marrow15Country ham + onion marmalade, focaccia
- Roasted Oysters16Collards + bacon, parma
- Sweet Onion Gratinee11Focaccia + gruyere
- Wood Roasted Beets12Goat cheese, pistachio brittle, orange
- Pimento Cheese10Pork rinds
- PEI Mussels15Country ham. lemon, oregano, grilled focaccia
- Iceberg Wedge11Heirloom tomato, pickled onion, bacon, house blue cheese
- Charred Octopus16Harissa, potato, olive, ‘Nduja Aioli
Our big plates feature only the freshest ingredients crafted with a modern twist on local Southern cuisine. By keeping the menu simple, our selections feature seasonal specialities that will delight both locals and travelers.
- Eggplant Involtini24Black eyed peas, mushrooms, fennel + arugula
- Salmon*27Butternut squash, brussels, pecan, apple sorghum
- Beef Short Ribs29Pimento grits, tomato jam, pickled maitake, fried onion
- Valenciana Paella32Scallops, shrimp, mussels, chorizo, saffron
- Local NC CatchMKTHoppin’ John, black eyed gravy, bacon vin
- Cider Braised Pork Cheeks28Carolina Gold rice grits, brussels sprouts + pecans
- Angus Hanger Steak*32Frites, arugula, parma, blue cheese butter
- Brisket Burger*14247 sauce, pickles, cheddar, bacon jam + frites
- Add any of the following: Hanger Steak*…11; Scallops…9; Salmon*…9
- *These foods are served raw or undercooked. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
When you taste the freshness found in these delicious pizzas, you won’t feel guilty about eating them! Made with all-natural ingredients, choose a favorite for yourself or for the whole family. You will not be disappointed.
- Margherita14San Marzano, basil, buffalo mozzarella
- Bianco14Mushroom, garlic, chevre, herbs
- Muffaletta15Mortadella, salami, garlic aioli, pickles, tapenade
- Duck Pastrami14Mozzarella, mustard seed, everything spice, arugula
On their own, or shared among the table, these sides add that something extra special to every dish.
- Collards + Bacon8
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes7
- Brussels Sprouts + Pecans7
- Housemade Frites7
- Housemade Focaccia6
- Wood Roasted Carrots7
So good, you’ll definitely want to leave room for dessert. In fact, you may want to start with dessert first! We feature fresh, seasonal ingredients made in small batches. Our strawberry cake is a family classic, but others are new favorites.
- Mema’s Famous Strawberry Cake7No explanation needed
- Affogato7Salted caramel ice cream + espresso
- Maple Bourbon Flan8Knob Creek, pecan
- Flourless Chocolate Torte8Amarena cherries + brittle
- Bombolini8Apple, peanut brittle ice cream, candied pecans