Start with our small plates of soul-warming comfort food that will introduce new classics to make you rethink what it means to cook and eat in the South. In traditional style, these small plates are meant to be shared.
- Pimento Cheese10pork rinds + green onion
- Smoked Deviled Eggs7 | 12bacon, chicharrones, chive; three | six
- Clams en Brodo16chorizo, herbs, focaccia gremolata
- Smoked Wings11 | 20Alabama white sauce, celery
- OBX Tuna Tartare16jalapeno, cucumber, radish, sriracha aioli
- Charred Octopus17sea island red pea hummus, almond, olive, saffron citronette
- Bibb Lettuce11bleu cheese, tomato, onion, bacon
- Wood Roasted Beets12goat cheese mousse, citrus, pistachio brittle
Our big plates feature only the freshest ingredients crafted with a modern twist on local Southern cuisine. By keeping the menu simple, our selections feature seasonal specialities that will delight both locals and travelers.
- Fra Diavolo37market fish, scallop, clam, shrimp, red bliss, Otter Creek fennel sausage
- Local CatchMKTsmoked trout roe cream, barley, olive, tomato, arugula
- Seared Tuna*38casarecce, tomato, squash, spring pea purée
- Cider Braised Pork Cheeks28Carolina Gold rice grits, collards + bacon
- 10oz. Hanger Steak*32scalloped fingerling, green goddess, greens, vincotto, bleu cheese + sage butter
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich15bibb, ranch, pickle, Nashville hot
- Brisket Burger*15247 sauce, cheddar, bacon jam, pickle
- Ricotta Gnudi24roasted corn, maitake, arugula, sage, herb focaccia gremolata
- Add any of the following: Pamlico Shrimp…13; Pan Seared Scallops*…18; Chicken (grilled or fried)…8; Hanger Steak*…16; Seared Tuna*…19
- *These foods are served raw or undercooked. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
When you taste the freshness found in these delicious pizzas, you won’t feel guilty about eating them! Made with all-natural ingredients, choose a favorite for yourself or for the whole family. You will not be disappointed.
- Margherita14San Marzano, basil, fior de latte
- Bianco15mushroom, garlic, chevre, herbs
- Duck Pastrami17mozzarella, mustard seed, everything spice, arugula
- Sweet + Spicy18speck, burrata, onion jam, jalapeno
- Cuban*18pork belly, chorizo, soppressata, gouda, pickle, mustard aioli
On their own, or shared among the table, these sides add that something extra special to every dish.
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes8
- Carrots + Pecans8
- Collards + Bacon8
- Butterbean Succotash8
- Pea + Tomato Salad8
- House Focaccia8
- House Frites8
So good, you’ll definitely want to leave room for dessert. In fact, you may want to start with dessert first! We feature fresh, seasonal ingredients made in small batches. Our strawberry cake is a family classic, but others are new favorites.
- Tiramisu Crème Brûlée10milk chocolate, orange custard, lady finger, espresso
- Mema’s Famous Strawberry Cake7No explanation needed
- Asher Blue Cheesecake11buckwheat graham cracker, balsamic peaches
- Affogato7salted caramel ice cream + espresso