Start with our small plates of soul-warming comfort food that will introduce new classics to make you rethink what it means to cook and eat in the South. In traditional style, these small plates are meant to be shared.
- Bone Marrow15Country ham + onion marmalade, focaccia
- Iceberg Wedge11Heirloom tomato, pickled onion, bacon, house blue cheese
- Sweet Onion Gratinee11Focaccia + gruyere
- Wood Roasted Beets12Goat cheese, pistachio brittle, orange
- Pimento Cheese10Pork rinds
- PEI Mussels15Ginger, citrus, miso, grilled focaccia
- Charred Octopus16Harissa, potato, olive, lemon, ‘Nduja Aioli
- Roasted Oysters16Collards + bacon, parma
Our big plates feature only the freshest ingredients crafted with a modern twist on local Southern cuisine. By keeping the menu simple, our selections feature seasonal specialities that will delight both locals and travelers.
- Brisket Burger*14247 sauce, pickles, cheddar, bacon jam + frites
- Fish + Chips14Local catch, frites, cucumber relish + malt vinegar aioli
- Cider Braised Pork Cheeks14Carolina Gold rice grits, brussels
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich14House hot sauce, ranch, lettuce, pickles
- Add any of the following: Hanger Steak*…11; Scallops…9; Salmon*…9
- *These foods are served raw or undercooked. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
When you taste the freshness found in these delicious pizzas, you won’t feel guilty about eating them! Made with all-natural ingredients, choose a favorite for yourself or for the whole family. You will not be disappointed.
- Margherita13San Marzano, local basil, Fior de Latte
- Bianco14Mushroom, garlic, chevre, herbs
- Muffaletta15Mortadella, salami, garlic aioli, pickles, tapenade
- Duck Pastrami16Mozzarella, mustard seed, everything spice, arugula
On their own, or shared among the table, these sides add that something extra special to every dish.
- Collards + Bacon8
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes7
- Brussels Sprouts7
- Housemade Frites7
- House Focaccia6
- Wood Roasted Carrots7
- Cucumber Relish6
So good, you’ll definitely want to leave room for dessert. In fact, you may want to start with dessert first! We feature fresh, seasonal ingredients made in small batches. Our strawberry cake is a family classic, but others are new favorites.
- Mema’s Famous Strawberry Cake7No explanation needed
- Affogato7Salted caramel ice cream
- Maple Bourbon Flan8Knob Creek, pecan
- Flourless Chocolate Torte8Amarena cherries + brittle
- Bourbon Pear Tarte Tatin10Praline pecan ice cream