Start with our small plates of soul-warming comfort food that will introduce new classics to make you rethink what it means to cook and eat in the South. In traditional style, these small plates are meant to be shared.
- Pimento Cheese10pork rinds + green onion
- Pickled Shrimp13heirloom tomato, basil, capers
- Smoked Deviled Eggs7 | 12bacon, chicharrones, chive; three | six
- Mussels en Brodo16‘nduja, focaccia
- Smoked Wings11 | 20Alabama white sauce, celery
- OBX Tuna Tartare16jalapeno, cucumber, sriracha aioli
- Charred Octopus17sea island red pea hummus, almond, olive, saffron citronette
- Seasonal Arugula12green strawberry vinaigrette, asparagus, feta, seeds
- Bibb Lettuce11bleu cheese, tomato, onion, bacon
- Wood Roasted Beets12goat cheese mousse, citrus, pistachio brittle
Our big plates feature only the freshest ingredients crafted with a modern twist on local Southern cuisine. By keeping the menu simple, our selections feature seasonal specialities that will delight both locals and travelers.
- Cider Braised Pork Cheeks16Carolina Gold rice grits, collards + bacon
- Fish + ChipsMKTslaw, frites, pickled pepper tartar
- Shrimp + Mussels Stew16lardon, fennel, tomato, potato, focaccia, rouille
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich14house hot sauce, ranch, lettuce, pickle
- Brisket Burger*15247 sauce, cheddar, bacon jam, pickle
- Ricotta Gnudi24asparagus, sweet pea, lion’s mane mushroom
- Add any of the following: Pamlico Shrimp*…9; Pan Seared Scallops*…15; Chicken (grilled or fried)…9; Hanger Steak*…16; Fried Softshell…16; Seared Tuna*…MKT
- *These foods are served raw or undercooked. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
When you taste the freshness found in these delicious pizzas, you won’t feel guilty about eating them! Made with all-natural ingredients, choose a favorite for yourself or for the whole family. You will not be disappointed.
- Margherita14San Marzano, basil, fior de latte
- Bianco15mushroom, garlic, chevre, herbs
- Duck Pastrami17everything seasoning, mozzarella, mustard seed, arugula
- Sweet + Spicy18speck, burrata, onion jam, jalapeno
- Cuban18pork belly, chorizo, soppressata, gouda, pickle, mustard aioli
On their own, or shared among the table, these sides add that something extra special to every dish.
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes8
- Wood Roasted Carrots8
- Collards + Bacon8
- Grilled Asparagus8
- House Focaccia8
- House Frites8
- Pea + Tomato Salad8
So good, you’ll definitely want to leave room for dessert. In fact, you may want to start with dessert first! We feature fresh, seasonal ingredients made in small batches. Our strawberry cake is a family classic, but others are new favorites.
- Matcha Crème Brûlée11butterfly pea flower, lavender, honey, lemon
- Mema’s Famous Strawberry Cake7no explanation needed
- Blueberry Cheesecake11rosemary + grapefruit crust, blueberry jam
- Affogato7salted caramel ice cream + espresso
- Pecan Pie8pineapple + coconut ice cream
- Flourless Chocolate Torte10amarena cherries, pistachio brittle