Start with our small plates of soul-warming comfort food that will introduce new classics to make you rethink what it means to cook and eat in the South. In traditional style, these small plates are meant to be shared.
- Pimento Cheese10pork rinds + green onion
- Chicken Chicharrones12honey, lemon, Valentina, thyme
- Smoked Deviled Eggs6 | 11daily feature; three | six
- Salmon Rillette13crispy skins, cream cheese, dill, caper, onion
- Charred Octopus16chickpea, olive, arugula, saffron citronette
- Shaved Brussels Caesar12focaccia, pickled onion, parma, boquerones
- Bibb Lettuce11bleu cheese, tomato, onion, bacon
- Wood Roasted Beets11goat cheese mousse, citrus, pistachio brittle
- Fried Oysters16cornmeal, pickled pepper tartar
- Mussels en Brodo15country ham, oregano, focaccia
Our big plates feature only the freshest ingredients crafted with a modern twist on local Southern cuisine. By keeping the menu simple, our selections feature seasonal specialities that will delight both locals and travelers.
- Shrimp + Mussels Stew15lardon, fennel, tomato, potato, focaccia, rouille
- Cider Braised Pork Cheeks15Carolina Gold rice grits, collards + bacon
- Fish + ChipsMKTbrussels slaw, frites, pickled pepper tartar
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich14house hot sauce, ranch, lettuce, pickle
- Brisket Burger*15247 sauce, cheddar, bacon jam, pickle
- Add any of the following: Fried Oysters…14; Pamlico Shrimp*…8; Pan Seared Scallops*…15; Pan Seared Salmon*…9; Chicken (grilled or fried)…6; Hanger Steak*…15
- *These foods are served raw or undercooked. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
When you taste the freshness found in these delicious pizzas, you won’t feel guilty about eating them! Made with all-natural ingredients, choose a favorite for yourself or for the whole family. You will not be disappointed.
- Margherita13San Marzano, basil, fior de latte
- Bianco14mushroom, garlic, chevre, herbs
- Cuban17pork belly, chorizo, soppressata, gouda, pickle, mustard aioli
- Duck Pastrami16everything seasoning, mozzarella, mustard seed, arugula
- Heirloom Tomato16burrata, ramp salt, black peppercorn
On their own, or shared among the table, these sides add that something extra special to every dish.
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes7
- Wood Roasted Carrots7
- Ham Hock Succotash7
- Collards + Bacon8
- Cauliflower Gratin8
- Roasted Roots7
- House Focaccia7
- House Frites7
So good, you’ll definitely want to leave room for dessert. In fact, you may want to start with dessert first! We feature fresh, seasonal ingredients made in small batches. Our strawberry cake is a family classic, but others are new favorites.
- Mema’s Famous Strawberry Cake7no explanation needed
- Affogato7salted caramel ice cream + espresso
- Bourbon Panna Cotta10Four Roses, salted sandies, candied pecans
- Bourbon Pecan Pie8pineapple + coconut ice cream
- Flourless Chocolate Torte10ice cream, chili crisp