Start with our small plates of soul-warming comfort food that will introduce new classics to make you rethink what it means to cook and eat in the South. In traditional style, these small plates are meant to be shared.
- Warm Caesar Salad12Brussels sprouts, parmesan crisp, boquerones
- Iceberg Wedge10Heirloom tomato, pickled onion, bacon, house blue cheese
- Vidalia French Onion Soup11Biscuit, gruyere
- Pimento Cheese8Pork rinds
- Wood Roasted Beets9Goat cheese, pistachio brittle
- Corn Souffle8Honey butter, scallion, sea salt
- Charred Octopus16Harissa, potato, olive, lemon
- Pamlico Oysters13Collards, bacon, grana padano
Our big plates feature only the freshest ingredients crafted with a modern twist on local Southern cuisine. By keeping the menu simple, our selections feature seasonal specialities that will delight both locals and travelers.
- Brisket Burger14247 sauce, pickles, cheddar, bacon jam
- Fish + Chips14Local catch, frites, cucumber relish + malt vinegar aioli
- Ham Hock Bolognese + Ricotta Gnudi14
- Dirty Rice Stuffed Collard Greens13Pork brodo + tomato
When you taste the freshness found in these delicious pizzas, you won’t feel guilty about eating them! Made with all-natural ingredients, choose a favorite for yourself or for the whole family. You will not be disappointed.
- Margherita13San marzano, local basil, fior de latte
- Bianco14Porcini, garlic, chevre, herbs
- ‘Nduja15Spicy salami, collards, red sauce, fresh mozzarella
- Duck Pastrami16Mozzarella, mustard seed, everything spice, arugula
On their own, or shared among the table, these sides add that something extra special to every dish.
- Collards + Bacon8
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes7
- Brussels Sprouts7
- Housemade Frites7
- Housemade Yeast Rolls6
- Wood Roasted Carrots7
- Cucumber Relish6
So good, you’ll definitely want to leave room for dessert. In fact, you may want to start with dessert first! We feature fresh, seasonal ingredients made in small batches. Our strawberry cake is a family classic, but others are new favorites.
- Chocolate Lava Cake7Nut Brittle + Amarena Cherries
- Mema’s Famous Strawberry Cake7No explanation needed
- Carrot Cake7Cream Cheese Frosting, Pecans + Salted Caramel
- Affogato7Salted Caramel Ice Cream