Start with our small plates of soul-warming comfort food that will introduce new classics to make you rethink what it means to cook and eat in the South. In traditional style, these small plates are meant to be shared.
- Shrimp Remoulade15Fried green tomato, celery, arugula + pistachio pesto
- Iceberg Wedge11Heirloom tomato, pickled onion, bacon, house blue cheese
- She Crab Bisque13NC blue crab, sherry
- Wood Roasted Beets9Goat cheese, pistachio brittle, orange
- Pimento Cheese8Pork rinds
- PEI Mussels14Miso, citrus, ginger, grilled focaccia
- Charred Octopus16Harissa, potato, olive, lemon
- Chesapeake Bay Oysters*13Cornmeal fried, charred corn, pickled onion
Our big plates feature only the freshest ingredients crafted with a modern twist on local Southern cuisine. By keeping the menu simple, our selections feature seasonal specialities that will delight both locals and travelers.
- Brisket Burger*14247 sauce, pickles, cheddar, bacon jam + frites
- Fish + Chips14Local catch, frites, cucumber relish + malt vinegar aioli
- Cider Braised Pork Cheeks14Carolina Gold rice grits, pepperonata
- Roasted Pork Belly*14Hoppin John, rice cake, duck egg
- Add any of the following: Hanger Steak*…11; Scallops…9; Salmon*…9
- *These foods are served raw or undercooked. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
When you taste the freshness found in these delicious pizzas, you won’t feel guilty about eating them! Made with all-natural ingredients, choose a favorite for yourself or for the whole family. You will not be disappointed.
- Margherita13Fior de Latte, San Marzano, local basil
- Bianco14Porcini, garlic, chevre, herbs
- Heirloom Tomato15Italian sausage, peppers, fennel, gruyere
- Duck Pastrami16Mozzarella, mustard seed, everything spice, arugula
On their own, or shared among the table, these sides add that something extra special to every dish.
- Collards + Bacon8
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes7
- Tahini Eggplant7
- Housemade Frites7
- House Foccacia6
- Wood Roasted Carrots7
- Cucumber Relish6
So good, you’ll definitely want to leave room for dessert. In fact, you may want to start with dessert first! We feature fresh, seasonal ingredients made in small batches. Our strawberry cake is a family classic, but others are new favorites.
- Chocolate Lava Cake7Nut brittle + Amarena cherries
- Mema’s Famous Strawberry Cake7No explanation needed
- Carrot Cake7Cream cheese frosting, pecans + salted caramel
- Affogato7Salted caramel ice cream
- Creme Brulee9Mixed berry compote