Start with our small plates of soul-warming comfort food that will introduce new classics to make you rethink what it means to cook and eat in the South. In traditional style, these small plates are meant to be shared.
- Pimento Cheese10pork rinds + green onion
- Smoked Wings8 | 15half dozen | dozen
Alabama white sauce, celery
- Smoked Deviled Eggs6 | 11three | six daily feature
- Pork Belly + Bibb14kimchi, mushroom, radish, yuzu aioli
- Salmon Rillette12crispy skins, cream cheese, dill, caper, onion
- Charred Octopus*16pea + mint romesco, tomato yogurt, potato, olive
- Rhubarb + Asparagus12arugula, chevre, seeds, riesling + citrus vinaigrette
- Bibb Lettuce11bleu cheese, tomato, onion, bacon
- Wood Roasted Beets11goat cheese mousse, citrus, pistachio brittle
Our big plates feature only the freshest ingredients crafted with a modern twist on local Southern cuisine. By keeping the menu simple, our selections feature seasonal specialities that will delight both locals and travelers.
- Little Neck Clams + Shrimp15boiled peanut, sweet potato, leek, chorizo, thyme
- Cider Braised Pork Cheeks14Carolina Gold rice grits, collards + bacon
- Fish + ChipsMKTkimchi slaw, frites, malt aioli
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich14house hot sauce, ranch, lettuce, pickle
- Brisket Burger*14247 sauce, cheddar, bacon jam, pickle
- Add any of the following: Chicken (grilled or fried)…6; House Pork Belly…7; Sauteed Shrimp*…8; Pan Seared Salmon*…9; Hanger Steak*…14
- *These foods are served raw or undercooked. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
When you taste the freshness found in these delicious pizzas, you won’t feel guilty about eating them! Made with all-natural ingredients, choose a favorite for yourself or for the whole family. You will not be disappointed.
- Margherita13San Marzano, basil, fior de latte
- Bianco14mushroom, garlic, chevre, herbs
- Pepperoni15fra diavolo, pepperoncini, mozzarella, oregano
- Duck Pastrami16everything seasoning, mozzarella, mustard seed, arugula
- Pea + Burrata18confit lamb, asparagus, gremolata
On their own, or shared among the table, these sides add that something extra special to every dish.
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes7
- Wood Roasted Carrots7
- Collards + Bacon8
- Broccolini + Almonds8
- House Focaccia7
- House Frites7
So good, you’ll definitely want to leave room for dessert. In fact, you may want to start with dessert first! We feature fresh, seasonal ingredients made in small batches. Our strawberry cake is a family classic, but others are new favorites.
- Mema’s Famous Strawberry Cake7no explanation needed
- Affogato7salted caramel ice cream + espresso
- Chocolate Pepsi Cake9peanut butter mousse + amarena cherries
- Crème brûlée10seasonal