Start with our small plates of soul-warming comfort food that will introduce new classics to make you rethink what it means to cook and eat in the South. In traditional style, these small plates are meant to be shared.
- Pimento Cheese10pork rinds + green onion
- Arugula11chevre, pecan, cherry, fennel, carrot, orange champagne vinaigrette
- Iceberg Wedge11heirloom tomato, pickled onion, bacon, bleu cheese
- Cauliflower + Parsnip Soup11pistachio butter, parma, sea salt
- Virginia Fried Oysters15remoulade, lemon, onion
- Wood Roasted Beets11goat cheese mousse, citrus, pistachio brittle
- Smoked Wings8 | 15half dozen | dozen
Alabama white sauce, celery
- House Pork Belly14sweet potato, apple jam, sage, spiced peanut
- Charred Octopus16almond romesco, fingerling, olive, tomato
Our big plates feature only the freshest ingredients crafted with a modern twist on local Southern cuisine. By keeping the menu simple, our selections feature seasonal specialities that will delight both locals and travelers.
- Cider Braised Pork Cheeks14Carolina Gold rice grits, collards + bacon
- Spaghetti Squash14mushroom, roasted tomato, burrata, garlic, pine nut, basil, fig balsamic
- Fish + ChipsMKTkimchi slaw, frites, malt aioli
- Pamlico Shrimp + Mussels16potato, corn, chorizo, sherry
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich14house hot sauce, ranch, lettuce, pickle
- Brisket Burger*14247 sauce, cheddar, bacon jam, pickle
- Add any of the following: Chicken (grilled or fried)…6; House Pork Belly…7; Sauteed Shrimp*…8; Pan Seared Scallops*…9; Pan Seared Salmon*…9; Fried Oysters*…9; Hanger Steak*…14
- *These foods are served raw or undercooked. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
When you taste the freshness found in these delicious pizzas, you won’t feel guilty about eating them! Made with all-natural ingredients, choose a favorite for yourself or for the whole family. You will not be disappointed.
- Margherita13San Marzano, basil, fior de latte
- Bianco14mushroom, garlic, chevre, herbs
- Pepperoni15fra diavolo, pepperoncini, mozzarella, oregano
- Duck Pastrami16everything seasoning, mozzarella, mustard seed, arugula
- Surryano Crudo18san marzano, burrata, fig, pear, rosemary honey
On their own, or shared among the table, these sides add that something extra special to every dish.
- Brussels + Pecans8
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes7
- Collards + Bacon8
- House Frites7
- Wood Roasted Carrots7
- House Focaccia7
So good, you’ll definitely want to leave room for dessert. In fact, you may want to start with dessert first! We feature fresh, seasonal ingredients made in small batches. Our strawberry cake is a family classic, but others are new favorites.
- Mema’s Famous Strawberry Cake7no explanation needed
- Affogato7salted caramel ice cream + espresso
- Flourless Chocolate Torte9Amarena cherries + pistachio brittle ice cream
- Crème brûlée10seasonal