With an ever-changing menu of classic, seasonal cocktails, Cypress Hall offers delicious drinks that highlight spirits from artisan distilleries. Our boutique wines highlight family-style producers from worldwide vineyards.
- Gold Rush10Bulleit, Domaine de Canton, Lemon + Bitters
- New Old Fashioned11Bulleit Rye, Singed Orange, Amarena Cherries + Bitters
- Perfect Manhattan11Elijah Craig, Sweet Vermouth, Dry Vermouth, Amarena Cherry + Bitters
- Spicy Mezcalita10Altos, Vida Mezcal, Cointreau, Lime + Jalapeno
- Blackberry Lemondade10Tito’s, Housemade Sour, Blackberries, Sprite
- Sazerac10Sazarac Rye, Absinthe, Peychaud’s, Lemon Peel
- Down + Dirty10Grey Goose, Olive Juice, Blue Cheese-Stuffed Olives
- Whiskey Sour11Bulleit, Egg White, Lemon + Bitters
- French 759Bombay Sapphire, Lemon, Simple Syrup, Champagne
- Dogwood10Tito’s, St. Germain, Grapefruit, Rosemary Sprig
Start with our small plates of soul-warming comfort food that will introduce new classics to make you rethink what it means to cook and eat in the South. In traditional style, these small plates are meant to be shared.
- Arugula12Pear, pickled onion, blue, pecan
- Vidalia French Onion Soup11Biscuit, gruyere
- Wood Roasted Beets12Goat cheese, pistachio brittle
- Pimento Cheese7Pork rinds
- Corn Souffle7Honey butter, scallion, sea salt
- Proscuitto di Parma14Biscuit, fig jam, grana padano
- Charred Octopus16Harissa, potato, olive, lemon
- Pamlico Oysters13Collards, bacon, grana padano
Our big plates feature only the freshest ingredients crafted with a modern twist on local Southern cuisine. By keeping the menu simple, our selections feature seasonal specialities that will delight both locals and travelers.
- Eggplant Involtini24Brussels, porcini, arugula
- Salmon27Hoe cake, beet caponata, gribiche
- Poussin al Mattone27Goat cheese, pistachio brittle
- Scallops32Clam broth, potato, bacon, leek
- Wood Roasted Branzino33Fennel, olive, tomato, chickpea
- Cider Braised Pork Cheeks28Saffron risotto, brussels sprouts, lemon
- Angus Hanger Steak30Frites, arugula, parma, blue cheese butter
- Brisket Burger14247 sauce, pickles, cheddar, bacon jam
When you taste the freshness found in these delicious pizzas, you won’t feel guilty about eating them! Made with all-natural ingredients, choose a favorite for yourself or for the whole family. You will not be disappointed.
- Margherita13San marzano, local basil, fior de latte
- Bianco14Porcini, garlic, chevre, herbs
- ‘Nduja15Collards, red sauce, fresh mozzarella
- Steak Tartare16Aioli, capers, onion, cured egg
On their own, or shared among the table, these sides add that something extra special to every dish.
- Collards + Bacon8
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes7
- Brussels Sprouts7
- Housemade Frites7
- Sweet Potato Biscuits + Honey Butter6
- Wood Roasted Carrots7
So good, you’ll definitely want to leave room for dessert. In fact, you may want to start with dessert first! We feature fresh, seasonal ingredients made in small batches. Our strawberry cake is a family classic, but others are new favorites.
- Chocolate Lava Cake7Nut Brittle + Amarena Cherries
- Mema’s Famous Strawberry Cake7No explanation needed
- Carrot Cake7Cream Cheese Frosting, Pecans + Salted Caramel
- Affogato7Pistachio Gelato + Espresso